We’re creating amazing technologies that are changing the way mobile device users are communicating with businesses. Our success depends on innovative and passionate people who delight in achieving incredible goals. We’re growing our team as we prepare to launch our newest products and services. Join us in our entrepreneurial adventure!
How to Apply
Review this website to learn about Radish and the complete position description. Send a letter of interest and your resume to careers@RadishSystems.com. All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Please no phone calls.
Radish Systems has the following open positions:
WebRTC Developer / Consultant
Radish Systems is seeking a person who is very familiar with WebRTC functionality, apps, uses and development.
- Work with senior Radish engineers to design and implement new WebRTC functionality in the ChoiceView platform.
- Suggest new functionality, enhancements and features that can be obtained through use of WebRTC.
- Suggest a user interface for clients and agents based on customer requests and requirements.
Other Useful Attributes of the Right Candidate
- Be familiar with the communications infrastructure used by businesses.
- Be familiar with customer contact centers and integration points.
- Work effectively with the Radish engineering team, both remotely and in person.
- Be a self starter. Have passion and a can-do, positive attitude with an entrepreneurial orientation.
Anywhere in the US.
Part-time employment starting immediately for 5-10 hours per week. Hourly rate in cash plus stock options.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date issued: September 24, 2016. Open until removed from this website.
Marketing and Sales Intern
Help Radish be amazingly successful in the hot mobile software space! Radish Systems, an innovative leader improving the way businesses communicate with smart mobile device users, has a fast paced, team-spirited, and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment. Radish 2.0’s mission is to introduce and diffuse ChoiceView, a new communications approach that is transforming how people use smart mobile devices.
Responsibilities (Some of these are possible)
- Plan, design, and execute an expanded digital marketing program for Radish. You will assist with marketing communications, especially digital, as well as traditional.
- Assist with market research, including listening to key market players, in order to build Radish’s program.
- Develop / implement a sales campaign including researching, developing a lead list, and contacting.
- Other responsibilities based on your talents and interests that can help Radish grow.
- Your intern work can be tied in with assignments / projects for your courses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient writer (English grammar, spelling, customer-focused terminology) for marketing-related documents.
- Experienced researcher, both with physical and online sources, with the ability to synthesize information.
- Motivated with a sense of “start-up-entrepreneur” urgency to help Radish be successful.
- Creative, willing to share ideas, and eager to find ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Independent worker with the ability to work without close supervision and meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have experience in creating web pages, driving web traffic, analyzing results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to be proficient in social media, including Twitter, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have some graphics capabilities.
Work virtually and from Radish headquarters in Boulder, CO.
Exact dates TBD. 5 to 10+ hours per week. Commission-based compensation in line with helping make sales. You will receive valuable experience and a great recommendation while learning the ropes from a successful entrepreneurial team. Reports to CEO and/or Director of Marketing.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date revised: August 28, 2017. Open until removed from this website.