We’re creating amazing technologies that are changing the way mobile device users are communicating with businesses. Our success depends on innovative and passionate people who delight in achieving incredible goals. We’re growing our team as we prepare to launch our newest products and services. Join us in our entrepreneurial adventure!
How to Apply
Review this website to learn about Radish and the complete position description. Send a letter of interest and your resume to careers@RadishSystems.com. All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Please no phone calls.
Radish Systems has the following open positions:
- Senior Sales Leader at VP Level in Mobile/Enterprise Arena
- Mobile App Developer for iOS and Android Devices
- Marketing Intern
Are you a proven technology business executive looking for that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with an entrepreneurial venture? Do you desire to use your exceptional expertise to make a meaningful difference and to generate amazing success? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Radish Systems, LLC, an innovative leader improving the way businesses communicate with smart mobile device users, has a fast paced, team-spirited, and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment. Radish 2.0’s mission is to introduce and diffuse ChoiceView™, the smartest, easiest way for businesses to share visual content in-call with mobile users using ANY network, ANY phone. Our co-founders, including Drs. Richard A. Davis and Theresa M. Szczurek, successfully built its predecessor, Radish 1.0, in the 1990s and created innovative communications software that became the defacto standard used by Fortune 100 companies, integrated into the Windows operating system, and shipping in 90 percent of off-the-shelf PCs, modems, and chipsets.
Your overall purpose as Radish’s C-level Sales Executive and member of the executive management team is to serve as a ‘roll-up the sleeves’ leader and individual contributor responsible for finding, exploring, and closing on business opportunities, which produce sales and customer base growth, thereby helping ChoiceView proliferate and Radish revenues grow. This position is 75% selling and 25% leading/managing. In it you will:
- Participate in the executive management team and work in partnership with other C-level team members to set strategic direction.
- Sell — attract, qualify, close, and develop major business relationships with small, medium, and large businesses including building a sustainable pipeline that will continue to feed the new business growth engine.
- The ideal candidate must have success in solution selling with an understanding of mobile and enterprise communications technologies and be able to (1) develop the sales formula to sell Radish’s products and services using a lean start-up mentality; (2) formulate strategies and implement tactical plans to achieve the forecast and report on the forecast; (3) build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within the client base; (4) gain knowledge and insight to customer’s business priorities and challenges and propose Radish solutions to address these needs; and (5) identify key decision makers and the customer’s budgetary process.
- Develop and manage the overall sales structure, processes, team members, and sales campaigns including lead generation. Manage a lean, but growing, team of sales professionals who report to you, including the VP of Strategic Accounts.
- Be accountable for the sales team’s key weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and deliverables. Meet or exceed aggressive annual sales quota.
The Right Proactive A-Player Has These Qualities
- Outgoing nature, high energy, initiative, and who loves to sell.
- Proven, current track record in delivering new business-to-business sales as an exceptional sales person with ability to hunt, close, and drive revenue. The majority of sales calls will be conducted over the phone. This Enterprise Sales Executive must have success with multi-level selling to C-level executives as well as others in the buying organization.
- Previous, recent experience successfully selling new technological solutions within the mobile communications, software, and/or contact center marketplaces.
- Rolodex of contacts to jump start discussions relating to ChoiceView business opportunities in one or more industry segments. You show us which segment is the best and why.
- Experience, familiarity, and relationships with the key players, strategies, and market direction relating to mobile and enterprise communications technologies.
- Excellent listening, verbal communications, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Flexible and adaptable.
- High degree of integrity/ trustworthiness, professional approach to work. Works within corporate philosophy and objectives.
- Ability to work virtually and in person. Be a self starter. Have passion and a can-do, positive attitude.
- Four-year degree in Sales, Business or equivalent field. MBA a plus. 10-15 years of proven entrepreneurial business sales experience.
- Computer literacy with office software, databases, social media, email, and the web.
- Capability to prioritize, manage, and follow through on multiple projects / relationships. Willingness to travel as needed.
Preferably in the mid-western or western USA near a major international airport. Must have existing equipped office.
Immediate. Radish is flexible on the initial arrangement. For example, start as a consultant and grow into full-time employment or establish some other satisfactory work plan. A mutually agreeable compensation package will be structured with a possible combination of salary, commissions, equity, bonuses, etc.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Principals only. Date Revised: November 13, 2012. Open until removed from this website.
Radish Systems is seeking a mobile app developer to implement new ChoiceView features and functions on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Design and implement enhancements and new features and functions for the ChoiceView mobile app.
- Fix bugs and maintain the existing iOS and Android codebases.
- Implement a ChoiceView SDK for Android.
Other Useful Attributes of the Right Candidate
- Have experience in developing mobile apps that use real-time, asynchronous messaging protocols.
- Be familiar with real-time, sockets-based processing.
- Be familiar with the standard phone/dialer app on mobile phones and understand its interactions with other apps.
- Be familiar with encryption and compression techniques.
- Work effectively with the Radish engineering team, both remotely and in person.
- Be a self starter. Have passion and a can-do, positive attitude with an entrepreneurial orientation.
Anywhere in the US.
Part-time employment starting immediately. Hourly rate in cash plus stock options.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date issued: March 15, 2012. Open until removed from this website.
Help Radish Be Amazingly Successful! As the Marketing Intern, you’ll assist with a variety of marketing functions to help and grow Radish Systems.
- Assist with product marketing and marketing communication, including traditional and social media.
- Assist with marketing research, including identification of potential markets and products.
- Assist with updating and maintaining Salesforce CRM, contacts with the media, and customers.
- Help develop and support special projects, such as a campaign to generate leads in a selected industry segment, to help attract customers to Radish Systems.
Other Useful Capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient writer (English grammar, spelling, customer-focused terminology) for marketing-related emails and other documents.
- Experienced researcher, both with physical and online sources; able to synthesize information and draw useful conclusions.
- Motivated with a sense of “start-up-entrepreneur” urgency to help company be successful.
- Creative, willing to share ideas, and eager to find ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Independent worker and the ability to work without close supervision and meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Ideal to have experience in creating web pages and updating websites.
- Ideal to be proficient in social media, including Twitter, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Work virtually and from Radish headquarters in Boulder, CO.
May to August (Summer) 2013. Exact dates TBD.
10+ hours per week. No monetary compensation. You will receive valuable experience and a great recommendation while learning the ropes from a previously successful entrepreneurial team. Reports to CEO and/or Director of Marketing.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date issued: November 7, 2012. Open until removed from this website.