We’re creating amazing technologies that are changing the way mobile device users are communicating with businesses. Our success depends on innovative and passionate people who delight in achieving incredible goals. We’re growing our team as we prepare to launch our newest products and services. Join us in our entrepreneurial adventure!
How to Apply
Review this website to learn about Radish and the complete position description. Send a letter of interest and your resume to careers@RadishSystems.com. All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Please no phone calls.
Radish Systems has the following open positions:
Senior Sales Leader at VP Level in Mobile/Enterprise Arena
Are you a proven technology business executive looking for that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with an entrepreneurial venture? Do you desire to use your exceptional expertise to make a meaningful difference and to generate amazing success? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Radish Systems, LLC, an innovative leader improving the way businesses communicate with smart mobile device users, has a fast paced, team-spirited, and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment. Radish 2.0’s mission is to introduce and diffuse ChoiceView™, the smartest, easiest way for businesses to share visual content in-call with mobile users using ANY network, ANY phone. Our co-founders, including Drs. Richard A. Davis and Theresa M. Szczurek, successfully built its predecessor, Radish 1.0, in the 1990s and created innovative communications software that became the defacto standard used by Fortune 100 companies, integrated into the Windows operating system, and shipping in 90 percent of off-the-shelf PCs, modems, and chipsets.
Your overall purpose as Radish’s C-level Sales Executive and member of the executive management team is to serve as a ‘roll-up the sleeves’ leader and individual contributor responsible for finding, exploring, and closing on business opportunities, which produce sales and customer base growth, thereby helping ChoiceView proliferate and Radish revenues grow. This position is 75% selling and 25% leading/managing. In it you will:
- Participate in the executive management team and work in partnership with other C-level team members to set strategic direction.
- Sell — attract, qualify, close, and develop major business relationships with small, medium, and large businesses including building a sustainable pipeline that will continue to feed the new business growth engine.
- The ideal candidate must have success in solution selling with an understanding of mobile and enterprise communications technologies and be able to (1) develop the sales formula to sell Radish’s products and services using a lean start-up mentality; (2) formulate strategies and implement tactical plans to achieve the forecast and report on the forecast; (3) build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within the client base; (4) gain knowledge and insight to customer’s business priorities and challenges and propose Radish solutions to address these needs; and (5) identify key decision makers and the customer’s budgetary process.
- Develop and manage the overall sales structure, processes, team members, and sales campaigns including lead generation. Manage a lean, but growing, team of sales professionals who report to you, including the VP of Strategic Accounts.
- Be accountable for the sales team’s key weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and deliverables. Meet or exceed aggressive annual sales quota.
The Right Proactive A-Player Has These Qualities
- Outgoing nature, high energy, initiative, and who loves to sell.
- Proven, current track record in delivering new business-to-business sales as an exceptional sales person with ability to hunt, close, and drive revenue. The majority of sales calls will be conducted over the phone. This Enterprise Sales Executive must have success with multi-level selling to C-level executives as well as others in the buying organization.
- Previous, recent experience successfully selling new technological solutions within the mobile communications, software, and/or contact center marketplaces.
- Rolodex of contacts to jump start discussions relating to ChoiceView business opportunities in one or more industry segments. You show us which segment is the best and why.
- Experience, familiarity, and relationships with the key players, strategies, and market direction relating to mobile and enterprise communications technologies.
- Excellent listening, verbal communications, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Flexible and adaptable.
- High degree of integrity/ trustworthiness, professional approach to work. Works within corporate philosophy and objectives.
- Ability to work virtually and in person. Be a self starter. Have passion and a can-do, positive attitude.
- Four-year degree in Sales, Business or equivalent field. MBA a plus. 10-15 years of proven entrepreneurial business sales experience.
- Computer literacy with office software, databases, social media, email, and the web.
- Capability to prioritize, manage, and follow through on multiple projects / relationships. Willingness to travel as needed.
Preferably in the mid-western or western USA near a major international airport. Must have existing equipped office.
Immediate. Radish is flexible on the initial arrangement. For example, start as a consultant and grow into full-time employment or establish some other satisfactory work plan. A mutually agreeable compensation package will be structured with a possible combination of salary, commissions, equity, bonuses, etc.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Principals only. Date revised: January 1, 2016. Open until removed from this website.
Marketing and Sales Intern
Help Radish be ammazingly successful in the hot mobile software space! Radish Systems, an innovative leader improving the way businesses communicate with smart mobile device users, has a fast paced, team-spirited, and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment. Radish 2.0’s mission is to introduce and diffuse ChoiceView, a new communications approach that is transforming how people use smart mobile devices.
Responsibilites (Some of these are possible)
- Plan, design, and execute an expanded digital marketing program for Radish. You will assist with marketing communications, especially digital, as well as traditional.
- Assist with market research, including listening to key market players, in order to build Radish’s program.
- Develop / implement a sales campaign including researching, developing a lead list, and contacting.
- Other responsibilities based on your talents and interests that can help Radish grow.
- Your intern work can be tied in with assignments / projects for your courses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient writer (English grammar, spelling, customer-focused terminology) for marketing-related documents.
- Experienced researcher, both with physical and online sources, with the ability to synthesize information.
- Motivated with a sense of “start-up-entrepreneur” urgency to help Radish be successful.
- Creative, willing to share ideas, and eager to find ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Independent worker with the ability to work without close supervision and meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have experience in creating web pages, driving web traffic, analyzing results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to be proficient in social media, including Twitter, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have some graphics capabilities.
Work virtually and from Radish headquarters in Boulder, CO.
Exact dates TBD. 5 to 10+ hours per week. Commission-based compensation in line with helping make sales. You will receive valuable experience and a great recommendation while learning the ropes from a successful entrepreneurial team. Reports to CEO and/or Director of Marketing.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date revised: January 1, 2016. Open until removed from this website.