We’re creating amazing technologies that are changing the way mobile device users are communicating with businesses. Our success depends on innovative and passionate people who delight in achieving incredible goals. We’re growing our team as we prepare to launch our newest products and services. Join us in our entrepreneurial adventure!
How to Apply
Review this website to learn about Radish and the complete position description. Send a letter of interest and your resume to careers@RadishSystems.com. All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Please no phone calls.
Radish Systems has the following open positions:
Part-Time Sales Leader
Radish Systems is seeking a proven sales executive to guide Radish’s foray into telehealth and other use cases involving multimedia phone calls, visual phonebots and visual live agent support. This position provides a great opportunity to leverage Radish’s recent ChoiceView for Amazon Connect announcement and turn the voice-only telephony world into a voice-and-visual world.
Ideal Skills of the Candidate
- 10 hours available per week to focus on and guide this endeavor.
- An outgoing nature, with the ability to take the initiative and a love of selling.
- Proven track record of delivering new business-to-business sales with the ability to hunt, close, and drive revenue. The majority of sales calls will be conducted over the phone with some initial communication via email.
- Previous, recent experience in successfully selling new technological solutions within the mobile communications, software, and/or contact center marketplaces.
- Rolodex of contacts to jump-start discussions relating to ChoiceView business opportunities plus the ability to leverage existing Radish contacts and leads.
- Familiarity with the Amazon Cloud and Amazon Connect.
- Experience in using Salesforce.
Anywhere in the US.
This is an independent contractor position. It provides great flexibility in working hours and location plus the opportunity to leverage your expertise and retain and supplement other income streams. You would report to the CEO and work closely with the CTO and COO.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date issued: January 7, 2020. Open until removed from this website.
Marketing and Sales Intern
Help Radish be amazingly successful in the hot mobile software space! Radish Systems, an innovative leader improving the way businesses communicate with smart mobile device users, has a fast paced, team-spirited, and rewarding entrepreneurial work environment. Radish 2.0’s mission is to introduce and diffuse ChoiceView, a new communications approach that is transforming how people use smart mobile devices.
Representative Responsibilities of the Candidate
- Plan, design, and execute an expanded digital marketing program for Radish. You will assist with marketing communications, especially digital, as well as traditional.
- Assist with market research, including listening to key market players, in order to build Radish’s program.
- Develop / implement a sales campaign including researching, developing a lead list, and contacting.
- Other responsibilities based on your talents and interests that can help Radish grow.
- Your intern work can be tied in with assignments / projects for your courses.
Ideal Skills of the Candidate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient writer (English grammar, spelling, customer-focused terminology) for marketing-related documents.
- Experienced researcher, both with physical and online sources, with the ability to synthesize information.
- Motivated with a sense of “start-up-entrepreneur” urgency to help Radish be successful.
- Creative, willing to share ideas, and eager to find ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Independent worker with the ability to work without close supervision and meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have experience in creating web pages, driving web traffic, analyzing results.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to be proficient in social media, including Twitter, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ideal, but not mandatory, to have some graphics capabilities.
Work virtually and from Radish headquarters in Boulder, CO.
Exact dates TBD. 5 to 10+ hours per week. Commission-based compensation in line with helping make sales. You will receive valuable experience and a great recommendation while learning the ropes from a successful entrepreneurial team. Reports to CEO and/or Director of Marketing.
Submit a letter of interest and resume per the instructions on this page. Please note that phone calls are not accepted. Date revised: January 7, 2020. Open until removed from this website.