ChoiceView Talk and ChoiceView Chat Can Help Your Website Customers Plus Save Money in your Contact Center!
ChoiceView provides advanced visual click-to-talk and click-to-chat services for an enhanced customer experience. With ChoiceView Talk and ChoiceView Chat, customers at your mobile or standard website can easily get personal assistance. Improve call center operations with two-way visual sharing, which greatly simplifies transactions and increases first call resolution. Plus, for ChoiceView Talk the cost is a fraction of traditional click-to-talk services.
How It Works
When a user is browsing a company’s website and needs assistance, he/she simply taps the ChoiceView link. For ChoiceView Talk or visual click-to-talk, a phone call is initiated —either directly from the user’s mobile device or from an associated phone — and a ChoiceView session is established. The result is an enhanced phone call that’s compatible with the existing phone network, numbering plans, call routing, and business contact centers.
ChoiceView improves call center operations by delivering enhanced caller ID and contextual information visually to a contact center agent or ChoiceView True Visual IVR — before the call arrives or the chat session begins.
That contextual information includes relevant details from the web page being viewed so the contact center agent or True Visual IVR can answer appropriately. A “Thank you for calling” introduction becomes “I see you were looking at… How may I help you?”
Best of all, once the ChoiceView session is established, the agent or True Visual IVR can share visual information with the user. It can be virtually anything relevant on the business side — Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, images, videos, local files, clipboard contents or snipped areas. A ChoiceView Mobile App user can also share data, photos, and videos back in the other direction and save information received for future reference. You can imagine the use cases for technical support and healthcare!
Advantages of ChoiceView Talk and ChoiceView Chat
- Two-way visual sharing comes standard with ChoiceView Talk and Chat (or visual click-to-chat) services. This dramatically improves both call center operations and customer interactions, including mobile user experience. Agents can send visual information to customers. Customers can send visual information to agents. “Now I see what you’re talking about!”
- Effective visual and voice communication increases comprehension by 6x and reduces processing mistakes, repeat calls, and misinformation. As a result, transactions are more efficient, first-call resolution is improved, customer satisfaction increases, and your company gains a competitive edge.
- ChoiceView is easy to deploy at your website. Simply include a ChoiceView link. There’s no custom mobile app that has to be created or SDK integration required.
- ChoiceView is easy to deploy in your contact center. ChoiceView Agent software runs in the background on an agent’s desktop and provides a visual screen pop of enhanced caller ID and contextual information. During a session, ChoiceView Agent allows agents to send virtually anything accessible at their desktop with a snip, copy, or drag-and-drop.
- ChoiceView Talk (or visual click-to-talk) doesn’t require the initiation and joining of two separate phone calls — one to the user and one to the contact center — as traditional click-to-talk services do. Instead, with ChoiceView Talk on a mobile phone, only one call is initiated and that comes from the phone’s standard dialer. This means large cost savings for contact centers.
- All of this translates into many new ways to serve your customers and improve call center operations, a new way for agents to efficiently communicate with them, novel ways to improve mobile user experience, and a competitive edge for your business, and cost savings for your contact center on top of it all.
Try ChoiceView Talk and ChoiceView Chat on your mobile phone.
Use the most advanced visual click-to-chat and click-to-talk service available. You’ll be communicating with a ChoiceView True Visual IVR or Visual Live Agent.