The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services came out with a final rule yesterday that would require face-to-face visits prior to home health services for #Medicaid patients, a rule that already exists for #Medicare patients. But, as Politico spotted, the rule also includes a parenthetical allowing those “face-to-face” visits to be conducted via telehealth.
@RadishSystems @ChoiceView provides a #telehealth ‘voice with visuals’ solution.
Learn more at MobiHealthNews
Transform Customer Experience with Visual and Natural Language Technology. Recently, Radish’s CEO Theresa Szczurek explained improving customer experience with visual technology while co-presenters from IBM and Interactions focused on using natural language. The new speech-related technologies may surprise you! See/hear the archived webinar
ChoiceView WebRTC is the latest addition to Radish’s patented ChoiceView(R) multichannel ‘voice with visuals’ platform. Now with ChoiceView WebRTC, users can make the call from their standard web browser and interact with an organization’s live or self-service agent using ‘voice with visuals’ – all within the browser without requiring an app download. For example, ChoiceView WebRTC allows callers to talk and easily get contextual visual help during a browsing session. ChoiceView WebRTC makes it easy for businesses since the phone call and visual sharing are totally compatible with the existing communications infrastructure. See the full media release
Using ChoiceView WebRTC, users can talk and see visuals in the browser, without an app download
Join IBM, Interactions, and Radish Systems in this interactive Webinar on 11/17 at 2pm ET. Register now. Learn how to:
- Add visuals to voice to improve satisfaction with “true Visual IVR” self-service and live agents.
- Use visuals to improve IVR call containment, shorten calls, and increase first-call-resolution (FCR) rate.
- Identify consumers’ expectations for speech technology today.
- Elevate the experience above consumers’ expectations.
- Engage in personalized self-service conversations with users.
- Evolve your go-to-market business model for ongoing improvement.
One lucky viewer will win a Chromecast!