Join IBM, Interactions, and Radish Systems in this interactive Webinar on 11/17 at 2pm ET. Register now. Learn how to:
- Add visuals to voice to improve satisfaction with “true Visual IVR” self-service and live agents.
- Use visuals to improve IVR call containment, shorten calls, and increase first-call-resolution (FCR) rate.
- Identify consumers’ expectations for speech technology today.
- Elevate the experience above consumers’ expectations.
- Engage in personalized self-service conversations with users.
- Evolve your go-to-market business model for ongoing improvement.
One lucky viewer will win a Chromecast!
@TheresaSzczurek of @RadishSystems speaks on FREE online #leadership summit with other experts. Learn how to “Lead with Passion and Purpose.” Runs 10/26/15+. Sign up now for this #webinar: http://ow.ly/TONTs
@RadishSystems 2 deploy @ChoiceView #healthcare pilots w/ @ClinicaTepeyac & NW CO Visiting Nurses. Thanks #COdigitalhealth by @PrimeHealthCO #ivr #cctr #csat
See Healthcare Pilots media release
NW CO Visiting Nurse Assn CEO and Clinica Tepeyac Exec Director with Radish staff
Jim Garcia and Flossy O’Leary of Clinica Tepeyac with Radish CEO at Digital Health Challenge by Prime Health of CO
Thanks Tamara Chuang @Gadgetress. Phone trees R4 dumb phones; Smartphones use Radish & heck ya @RadishSystems is from Boulder! dpo.st/1WI1KKP pic.twitter.com/kpWwiLv2fP
Radish Systems, a winner competing in the #COdigitalhealth Challenge run by @PrimeHealthCO on 9/30/2015, won offers to deploy @ChoiceView with two Colorado healthcare firms. ChoiceView will improve phone communications by sharing ‘Voice with Visuals’ between these firms’ patients and #healthcare providers / staff members. Learn more at ChoiceView Healthcare Solutions.
Radish Systems with #COdigitalhealth @PrimeHealthCO winners and sponsors