May 16th, Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO
Visit our exhibit showcasing how Radish ChoiceView ‘Voice with Visuals’ easily integrates ‘over the top’ and benefits health coaching, patient engagement, and regimen adherence. Attend Keynotes, Exhibits, Roundtables, and a Networking Reception with innovation thought-leaders on integrating heath tech innovations that engage patients and add value to healthcare. Register: http://bit.ly/1pWgs58
Mar 4th, Ellie Caulkins Opera House, Denver, CO
Join Radish at CO Impact Days in Denver. Radish has been selected as one of the top social ventures of Colorado and participate at CO Impact Days on March 4th. Investors are invited for the entire March 2, 3, 4th event. The public is invited for afternoon of March 4th — please attend. Learn more in the Radish Media Release.
Nov 20th, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech Center, 7801 E. Orchard Rd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Join @RadishSystems with other @PrimeHealthCo digital health challenge winners at CO #Healthcare #Strategy & #Management 11/20 panel. http://www.chsm.org/events
Nov 17th, online
Join @RadishSystems, @IBM, and @Interactionsco on Tuesday 11/17/15 at 2pm ET. Register now.
Learn how to:
- Add visuals to voice to improve satisfaction with “true Visual IVR” self-service and live agents.
- Use visuals to improve IVR call containment, shorten calls, and increase first-call-resolution (FCR) rate.
- Identify consumers’ expectations for speech technology today.
- Elevate the experience above consumers’ expectations.
- Engage in personalized self-service conversations with users.
- Evolve your go-to-market business model for ongoing improvement.
Oct 6th, Boulder Theater
Join Boulder Valley entrepreneurs, researchers, companies, incubators/accelerators, and new innovative products and/or services at the IQ Awards. Radish CEO, Theresa Szczurek, is a judge. Radish Systems won a 2011 IQ Innovation Award. Register now.
Sep 30th, Denver Art Museum, Ponti Hall, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy
Radish Systems is a finalist to compete for $150,000 in pilot funding from the Denver Health Foundation. Limited spots remain! Register for Digital Health Challenge shark tank 9/30 @DENStartupWeek ow.ly/S6rY7 #CODigitalHealth