E-retailers are booming. More and more buyers are going online. Yet there are opportunities to improve the customer experience while increasing the shopping cart size and decreasing abandonments. How can we further improve e-commerce?
The answer comes from using ‘voice with visuals.’ Here’s why.
- 87% of USA adults have access to Internet browsers and increasing (http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/ ).
- The world has gone mobile. > 79.1% of USA mobile owners have smartphones and increasing. 5 million people in the U.S. owned smartphones (79.1 percent mobile market penetration) during the three months ending in January 2016.
Add True Visual IVR and Visual Live Assistance
Adding visual capabilities to an existing or new Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system allows instant 2-way, ‘voice with visuals’ sharing for all callers during standard voice calls. Callers can see visuals while talking via a mobile app on a smart device, or simply using a browser on a smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac. For shoppers, it’s a welcome change to call a company and both see and hear information.
A True Visual IVR provides callers with:
- Easy-to-navigate, tappable visual menus
- Easy-to-submit visual content
- Easy-to-understand, fast visual responses from the IVR
- If needed, easy transfer to a website or live agents for continued ‘Voice with Visuals’ collaboration.
For e-commerce organizations, vendors, and OEMs, a True Visual IVR also–
- Originates calls from/to any phone and any network
- Launches from a phone call, through a mobile app, or at a website
- Provides secure, fully encrypted data transactions
- Sends caller data to live agents, if call is transferred
- Upgrades existing or new IVRs via script changes only, with NO new hardware or source code.
- Realizes significant IVR cost savings by eliminating some of the text-to-speech conversions. ()
Share Visuals While Talking / Texting
ChoiceView® from Radish Systems is an example of an over-the-top solution to transform voice or text calls into efficient ‘Voice with Visuals’ interactions. Here are some key capabilities:
- Improves self-service and live agent calls. This ChoiceView technology transforms existing or new automated phone systems such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems into true Visual IVRs. Additionally it augments live person interactions into visual live assistance.
- ChoiceView transforms Voice-only calls into ‘Voice with Visuals’ lines with secure transport of information.
- Compatible with existing infrastructure. Allows callers to use any phone/device, any network.
- Shoppers can save visuals for later use.
- A variety of Visuals can be exchanged – order status, merchandise photos, FAQs, forms, web pages, and more.
Retailers and Original Equipment Manufacturers Don’t Be Left Behind.
- Are you an IVR, Virtual Assistant, Contact Center, or CRM firm that would like to quickly offer these capabilities over-the-top of your solution?
- Are you a retailer that wants to quickly move to improve the customer experience, shorten average handling times, improve first call resolution, and have more call containment in the IVR?
No problem. ChoiceView APIs and SDKs allow this capability to easily be added to existing or new IVRs and live assistance contact centers.
Check out https://www.radishsystems.com/products/ to see a demo video or learn more about enhanced commerce solutions at https://www.radishsystems.com/solutions/commerce-solutions/